Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Gift Guide for Dudes: Commuter Edition

Good morning!

Today we have another edition of my gift guide for dudes... for the men in our lives that are hard to shop for! I saved this list for last since the majority of these items would be available to last minute shoppers since we are only a week away from Christmas!



If you remember, I wanted to compile lists of actually good gifts... that shy away from the normal themes of shaving, golf and briefcases they'll never use. Over the past two weeks, I've shown you some fun, travel-themed gifts, dog-related gifts, and a compilation of graphic tees.

Today's edition focuses on the cyclists and runners on your list with some practical and fun, yet affordable gift ideas.


1 // Running Back Pack // $110
These fancy back packs are designed to move with you, not against you. There are many different options out there - so do your research. Many have detachable reservoirs to keep water handy depending on the length of commute. Most important? The fact that they are waterproof!

2 // Bicycle Wine Rack // $34
I bought this for a girlfriend and she adored it! Although not practical for the office... it's certainly practical for after work drinks!

3 // Double Layer Running Socks // $33 for a 3 pack
Although I am not a runner, I have heard that these babies are necessary for preventing blisters on long distance runs. They could be a welcome gift on Christmas morning instead of a Santa tie!

4 // Bicycle Diagram tee // $19.51
After last week's tee frenzy, I couldn't resist including this diagram tee for the bike enthusiast in your life.

5 // Cycling Pannier // $39
There are a bunch of different panniers, saddle bags and handlebar bags out there... do your research to see what your cyclist is looking for in their bag. I thought this one was affordable and a decent size.

I hope that I've helped you find something unique for the special guys in your life.
If you have something interesting that hasn't been covered, please share below!

Happy Tuesday, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Bicycle wine rack?! OMG, that's absolutely brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate any comments or suggestions, so please... comment below!

 

© 2007-2012 Brooklyn Limestone. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Layout By Gallery No. Eight